Instem plc Environmental Policy
Context of the Business
Instem’s mission is to provide advanced and best-in-class IT solutions and services to the global health and life sciences community, which help to bring life-enhancing products to market faster.
In the pursuit of this, Instem is committed through an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO14001:2015, to enhance the environmental performance of its business operations.
Through direction and support, each employee will have a proper understanding of the importance of the Environmental Management System (EMS), their responsibility to contribute to its effectiveness, and its direct relevance to the environmental performance of the Organisation.
It is the objective of this policy and the supporting system to enhance Instem’s environmental performance through the following commitments.
- Employ systems and procedures that ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and other requirements relating to the environment.
- Consider the environmental impact as part of business planning and the implementation of these plans
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of resources through effective purchasing and recycling processes
- Educate, train and motivate staff to act in an environmentally responsible manner
- Monitor our environmental impact in order to implement and support initiatives that mitigate this impact
As an organisation we are committed to the on-going review and improvement of our EMS. This Policy will be reviewed yearly as part of the management review process.
This Policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and relevant third parties, and will be made available through the Instem website.